The Alpha is an affordable Micro-ATX gaming case, orientated for gamers.
The front is equipped with an eye-catching design and an ARGB-LED strip which can be controlled either using the I/O panel or software.
What is striking about this particular case is the front with its angular aesthetics complete with cut-outs to help draw air into the chassis. Moving onto the top of the case towards the front includes USB2.0 and USB3.0 connections as well as controls for your LED lighting and a tempered glass panel finishes off the stylish design of the Alpha.
Using the LED button have access to approximately 13 LED modes or have access to 16.8 million colours using a compatible addressable RGB Motherboard.
For a small interior this case supports powerful hardware and plenty of drives. It can fit a graphics card up to 32 centimetres in length and can hold 4 x 2,5 and 1 x 3,5 drives.
All this makes the Alpha one of the ideal cases for gamers who want a gaming case with great value and that will turn heads.
- Stylish Micro-ATX Gaming Case - The Alpha finished in all black with a strikingly shaped front panel and ARGB LED strip this chassis has a commanding presence.
- Infinity Rear Fan Included - One Infinity rear ARGB fan with a nine-fan blade fan design and equipped with 8 LEDs adds a stunning finish. The rear fan generating less than or equal to 24.1dBA for a quieter cooling performance. The rear fan includes an extra Male 3 Pin Aura connector to allow the user to daisy chain additional ARGB fans or components to create the ultimate ARGB spectacle.
- Air Cooling - Cool your system effectively with one rear fan included and enough space to house six fans in total Front: 3 x 120mm or 3 x 140mm Fans, Top: 2 x 120mm Fans & Rear: 1 x 120mm Fan. The Micro-ATX casing can also house a 280mm radiator at the front, a 240mm radiator at the top and a 120mm radiator at the rear of the case.
- Stunning Aesthetics - Stand out thanks to mesmerising infinity mirror LED ring effect on the rear fan you will not be able to take your eyes off it.
- Motherboard Software - The ARGB lighting effects can be synced through the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-Pin Addressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 & ASRock. Customise the look with endless possibilities with 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
- Manual Control - Control the ARGB rear fan and LED strip LEDs manually using the LED button on the top of the I/O, connect the LED button and powered using SATA have access to 13 LED modes.
- Tempered Glass Panel - The solid tempered glass side panel offers an excellent view of the interior specifically of the Micro-ATX Motherboard.
- Micro-ATX Housing - Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX Motherboards are compatible and graphics cards up to 320mm in length and CPU cooler up to 160mm in height, there is adequate space for mainstream hardware to build a high-powered PC Gaming case.
Form Factor: Micro ATX
#Hide#Small Form Factor: No
Power Supply Wattage: No PSU
Motherboard Support: "Micro ATX, Mini ITX"
#Hide#Window(s): Yes (Window)
#Hide#LED Lighting: Yes (LED Lighting)
Connectors / Controls: 1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
Drive Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal
4 x 2.5” Internal
NOTE:2 x 2.5"" shared with 3.5"" bays
Expansion Slots: 4 x Full Size Expansion Slots
Cooling System: Included:
Rear: 1 x 120mm ARGB Infinity Centre Fan
Front: 3 x 120 / 3 x 140 mm
Top: 2 x 120 mm
Rear: 1 x 120 mm
Front: Up to 280 mm
Top: Up to 240 mm
Rear: 120 mm
Material: Body: 0.6mmSPCC
Front Bezel: ABS
Side Panel: Tempered Glass
Compatability: GPU max length:
CPU cooler max height:
PSU max length:
Weight/Dimensions: 3.7 kg
(WxHxD) 200 x 421 x 372 mm
Additional Features: See Overview
Accessories: Accessory Pack
Package Weight: 4.8000 kg
Warranty: 1 Year