FREE Mouse & Keyboard with any Gaming PC. Use discount code FREEM+K. Shop Now
Chosen delivery times apply after build time.
Buying in bulk or needing help? Email our Sales Team.
The CiT Raider is a Mid Tower professional gaming case with a 4mm tempered glass front panel and a full tempered glass left side panel, allowing you to see the RGB lighting from your included Spectrum fans. The Raider comes in a simple design that's easy to build in, using a popular internal structure. You can fit a total of eight fans but it comes with four 120mm Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum LED fans, three at the front and one at the back.
The Raider case comes with a PCB hub that can fit up to 10 devices; 8 fans and 2 LED strips. An RF controller is included. The RF controller allows you to control the fan lighting, cycling between 6 single colours (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Purple and Yellow), and comes with several different lighting modes so you never run out of ideas.
As well has being able to control the lighting, if you choose to have single colour lighting you can control the brightness through the speed buttons on the RF remote, but if you choose the Spectrum lighting effect you can control the fan speed through the speed buttons on the RF remote.
A 4-pin Molex connector and a 3-pin ASUS connector come with the RGB hub meaning you can control your LED light through your motherboard or other supported devices as well as the RF controller, giving you more control!
You can enhance your cooling further with room at the front for a radiator up to a 360mm, at the top a radiator up to 280mm and at the back a radiator up to 120mm. This gaming case has good compatibility, supporting ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX motherboards and ATX power supplies up to 240mm in length to give you unlimited options. On the top of the case for easy access is 1 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 and HD audio allowing you to connect to a variety of devices.
- Max GPU Length: 350mm
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 160mm
- Max PSU Depth: 240mm
Compatible with the Following Fan
The CiT Raider RGB is compatible with the following fan:
- Stylish Exterior - 4mm thick tempered glass front panel and a full tempered glass left side panel not only gives the Raider a professional look but allows you to show off the lighting coming from your Spectrum fans.
- Fans - Supports up to eight fans with four Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum fans included to give your case some added colour in your finished build.
- Water-Cooling Support - As well as supporting eight fans the Raider supports a radiator up to 360mm at the front, at the top a radiator up to 280mm and at the back a 120mm radiator to give you extensive cooling support.
- PCB Hub - A PCB hub is included and can fit up to 10 devices, 8 fans and 2 LED strips. The PCB hub comes with a 4pin Molex for easy connectivity and a 3pin ASUS connector is also included connecting to your motherboard so you have the choice of how you want to control your LED's.
- RF Controller - The RF remote controller included gives you the option of six single colours and several different lighting modes so you can stand out from the crowd. With the remote controller being RF it makes it easier and more efficient when you come to change your LED lighting..
- I\O Ports - Easy accessible 1 x USB2.0, 2 x USB 3.0 ports on the top with transfer speeds of 5Gbps means you can connect to a range of media devices.
- Removable Dust Filters - A dust filter on the top and bottom of the Raider helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
|Item Condition||Brand New Built|
|Processor Model||Ryzen 7 3700X|
|Processor Generation||3rd Gen|
|Graphics Card||GeForce RTX 3060 12GB|
|Motherboard||ASRock B550M-HDV AMD Socket AM4 Motherboard|
|Installed Memory||16GB DDR4|
|SSD Disk Size||250GB|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|