FREE Shipping on all orders using discount code: DCNEW20 Shop Now
Return and Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Direct Computers, If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Returns/cancellations and after sales policy
If for whatever reason you change your mind and would like to return your order after delivery, we’re happy to refund or exchange your purchase as long as it’s unopened and in its original packaging. This option is available for 21 days after delivery. Following ‘The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations’, we will accept items back even if you have opened the goods to inspect them. You are entitled to a refund if:
- You inform us of your decision to cancel within 14 calendar days from the day after delivery of the goods.
- The goods must be in an ‘as new’ condition
- Returned in the original, undamaged packaging, along with any accessories.
You can examine the goods as you would in a shop, but you must not have used or installed them or input any data on them. Whilst the goods are in your possession you must take reasonable care of them. Software packaging discs must still be sealed. In the case of a service contract or a contract for the supply of a digital download, the cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract. If you consent to a digital download starting within the 14-day cancellation period and acknowledge the right to cancel will be lost, you will not be able to request a refund.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund
These terms and conditions, and all transactions relating to this website and all non-contractual obligations arising from any transaction carried out on this website are governed by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions only cover the Direct Computers website. Any other websites to which you link from this site are governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of websites which are not under our control. We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply. We acknowledge we have a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with a contract