IT and Web Sales Role Job Opportunity
Join our team as a full time IT and Web Sales Person
Job Description – IT and Web Sales Position
We are looking to recruit a confident and enthusiastic IT and Web Sales person to work within the team of our busy and growing IT business Direct Computers and our partner web design company Steel Studios.
The suitable candidate would be a professional and reliable individual, who has previous IT and web sales experience. Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills are also key in this role.
Duties include being a reference point for all IT and web sales related queries, maintaining current client relationships, creating new business leads in the Yorkshire region and meeting monthly sales targets. Although much of the work is based within our Sheffield offices, there will also be some travel to meet clients. Therefore, a full clean driving license is essential.
The ideal candidate would have excellent knowledge of current IT products and services and would be motivated to keep abreast of new and constantly changing software, hardware and peripherals. They would have excellent knowledge of different web development services and would feel confident explaining and selling these to clients.
- Developing new business leads through networking and various means of communication
- Arranging business meetings and following up leads
- Working hard and being motivated to meet monthly sales targets
- Liaising with existing customers and maintaining client relationships
- Understanding customers’ specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Providing support to customers, offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible
- Writing sales literature
- Creating quotes for customers
- Upselling products to customers
- Attending industry events
- Working closely with the IT technical team and web development team
- Keeping abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals
- Developing effective sales plans utilising sales methodology
Essential background and skills for the role:
- Previous web and IT sales experience
- Must have IT product and services knowledge
- Must have knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full, clean driving license essential
Pay: To be discussed at interview
Hours: Full time – 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
There will be a one-month probationary period
Holidays: 25 days per annum
Benefits: Personal mobile phone and laptop available for use, a friendly working atmosphere and paid for meals out with the team. Travel and other work-related expenses all paid for.
Bonus: 5 to 10% commission on each deal
Deadline: 5 pm on Monday 24th February 2020
To apply please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com